Monday, February 16, 2009

That awkward phase...and freebies soon!

Did I spell that right??

Anyway, most of us go through an awkward phase during our teen years. Apparently I am having a reoccurance now that I am 30. In the last month I've managed to slip and fall on ice twice, hit myself in the face with a car door and just yesterday I fell over a toy and landed on the corner of my daughter's bedframe with my lower back. Not to mention all the minor misshaps like stubbed toes and slammed fingers. I'm also amazingly adept at burning myself lately.

Maybe my self concious is upset with me or something. I just don't know.

I also think that I will be able to start posting freebies soon. I'm working on some right now. They aren't anything fabulous, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.