Friday, February 20, 2009

Here's Your Sign!

I am very excited about this new freebie. I have always loved the imagery of the zodiac, and I thought it might be fun to make a free set using some cute clipart -- again, thanks to the Microsoft Clip Gallery. Each month includes a PNG frame (shown in display with shadows), as well as three stickers. Please enjoy and post your creations, I'd love to see them!




Here are the links:
I was not super-careful grouping the months for upload to 4share, so you'll want to download all three sets to make sure you get your sign.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.