Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's harder than I thought...

Well, I've been looking here and there on my favorite sites to figure out how to create my own freebies for other scrappers. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to be as easy as I thought. So, I'm going to keep thinking about it and hopefully increasing my skill-set by scrapping and creating display posters for the library.

I wonder if there are books available that can teach me the kind of graphics and web skills I need. I am sure there are, and I am sure I can get them through the library. For free! Is there anything better than getting something for free?

Speaking of which, I hit some fabulous sales this weekend. I got 2 pairs of jeans today for about$12 and yesterday I got a pair of khakis for $.25, well, $.27 with tax. It's crazy! The only problem with being a thrift and clearence shopper is that they don't always have all the sizes. I think my size, __ (conviently left blank) is a very common size. As is my shoe size and my bra size. Hmm...maybe I'm average. Maybe it's those size 1 and size 2 girls who are abnormal. There's something to think about there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.