Sunday, May 3, 2009

Who's going treasure hunting? We're going treasure hunting!

I thought of a fun activity for the girls and I to share this summer. We call it treasure hunting. We look for anything that might be interesting while we are walking to the park or in the yard or out on walks. Today we found pieces of wood, pieces of rusted metal, pieces of plastic and feathers (they blew away before we got home.)

We decided to save them up over the summer and make a scrapbook page at the end of the year. As you may have guessed, I'm not really very rigid about the whole "acid-free" thing. I hope when it's done I can post a picture. It'll be really great with journalling about our treasure hunting adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.