Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rainbow Dreams Paper Freebie

Okay, I'm sorry I didn't get this done on Friday. I can clearly remember uploading the files to 4share on Thursday night and thinking, I'll post the blog tomorrow....

This is a two part download, folder 1 and folder 2.
The garage sale was a huge success though! We sold most of the big stuff on Friday and then did pretty well on Saturday. We made enough for Sis and Lola to each get a special toy and my share was enough to get a new digital camera!!! It is a 12 mega pixel with 5x zoom. I wanted more zoom, but for my price range, this is perfect. I am excited because I am going to start taking pictures to make some texture overlays. My first texture inspiration came last night when Lola was in the tub. I took pictures of the bubbles on the water, I wonder what it will look like as an overlay...I guess you'll know soon enough when I post a set of overlays.
Anyway, I hope it is warm and springy wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.