Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rainbow Dreams Paper Freebie

Okay, I'm sorry I didn't get this done on Friday. I can clearly remember uploading the files to 4share on Thursday night and thinking, I'll post the blog tomorrow....

This is a two part download, folder 1 and folder 2.
The garage sale was a huge success though! We sold most of the big stuff on Friday and then did pretty well on Saturday. We made enough for Sis and Lola to each get a special toy and my share was enough to get a new digital camera!!! It is a 12 mega pixel with 5x zoom. I wanted more zoom, but for my price range, this is perfect. I am excited because I am going to start taking pictures to make some texture overlays. My first texture inspiration came last night when Lola was in the tub. I took pictures of the bubbles on the water, I wonder what it will look like as an overlay...I guess you'll know soon enough when I post a set of overlays.
Anyway, I hope it is warm and springy wherever you are!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.