Monday, March 2, 2009

VIRUS!!!!

Oh my gosh, I am so sick of viruses. I had troubles around new years and yesterday I picked up one that my virus program didn't stop. I finally figured out (with the help of a friend from work) how to restore to settings from Saturday, before I contracted the virus. It worked and I think back to all the times I've wiped my hard drive, not knowing how easy it could be to fix it. I guess that's life though. I won't forget this little lesson!

I don't understand the point of viruses and software designed to screw up other people's computers. Why must people be so mean? Is it just a sick joy for them? How sad that they don't know the joy of being kind to others. I guess that's why it's important to pay favors back and forward. Showing kindness is contagious, I am a big believer in that.

Anyway, enough ranting. I'm tired and I've set a goal to try to get to bed earlier. So I'm going to do my best. Night all, and I hope you are virus free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.