Sunday, March 8, 2009

Freebie & a broken washing machine?

Well, I have an alpha set for you. It's called Blue Toille. I love toille, it's so lovely. This set includes Upper Case, Lower Case, Punctuation, Numbers and 13 flourish extras. I hope you enjoy them. They are 3D but not shadowed, and I made them using a 6x6 canvas, so they are large and look great once downsized to suite your needs. It's a big set and I hope they make your day!



Oh, and I forgot. I broke the washing machine today. I have 2 kids and so I do 3 loads of laundry twice a week. Plus extra on mornings that Lola's bed is soaked through. I think it might just be a broken hose, but the set is 10 years old, or more, and we've had to replace the agitator twice. And I've noticed the dryer doesn't always work. If washer/dryer sets were free I'd be really excited at the prospect of getting new ones. Unfortunately, they are not free and this is not the time to go out and spend a ton of money.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your alpha is great. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, when you are busy being a mom and a wife..
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore toille, thanks! GL with the machine; may you find a fix soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! It's my first time here. I just love so many things on your blog, you have such a talent for making pretty things! I have a question -- the files I want are all password protected. Am I supposed to join or something? I can't quite see the sign in or regitration link.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.