Monday, March 23, 2009

Creating a design team

I am going to try to start a design team using So Digitally Me Designs. I know I had the worst time finding a place to sell my designs, I finally had to make my own store, and it wasn't easy to figure out. So my plan is to offer anyone who would like a page a chance to sell on SDMD. I figure every designer can have their own page with links to their blogs and if there are more of us together, the site might get more hits. Oh, and maybe there will be collaboration kits in the future! Here's hoping that it works.

http://sodigitalshop.web.officelive.com/callingalldesigners.aspx

E-mail me if you're interested: sodigitallyme@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.