Thursday, March 19, 2009

I might be a caffeine junkie.

I think I might be a caffeine junkie. I sometimes have a cup of coffee & cocoa mixed at work on break. On days that I don't work, I rarely make a pot of coffee and I tend to drag. I read in National Geographic once that your brain developes a physiological need for the caffeine to enable it to function properly, thus it is addictive.

For me, I sometimes confuse days that are dragging for depression. I don't really think I'm depressed, I am just tired and a little bummed because no one made it to women's group. This week is spring break and I imagine everyone is super busy. It isn't a huge-big deal, it's just hard to remember why I started this group when very few people come regularly. But I must remind myself that summer will be better. Maybe we can find a new time when more moms can come.

I'm also slightly bummed because no one has bought my first kit yet. But, I did some addition last night and my freebies have been downloaded 586 times by people -- pretty good for just starting a couple of months ago.

On a bright note, I'm excitedly awaiting my digital pen that I ordered last week, my new laptop desk and the books on digital graphic design that the library ordered for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.