Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grand Opening & Freebie!

I am excited to announce that my store is open for business! My first kit is in the So Digital Shop. I was inspired by memories of playing games with my family as a kid and by watching my kids play games. It's called Family Game Night. It has 7 12x12 papers, all 300 dpi. It also has a ton of elements (visit the store for more details!) The elements are also 300 dpi .png files. Here are the previews:


For larger previews, drop by the So Digital Shop!I am also happy to show you the preview for the Family Game Night Add-On. This set includes a set of circus-themed cards, a coordinating paper, some really fun monkeys and a ribbon. The monkey is actually one I found on the ground one day while I was at the park with my kids! Enjoy! Click on preview to download!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got your store up and running! I hope that your talent can also give you a little "extra" other than the reward of satisfaction and sense of accomplishment.
    Jana

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.