Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grand Opening & Freebie!

I am excited to announce that my store is open for business! My first kit is in the So Digital Shop. I was inspired by memories of playing games with my family as a kid and by watching my kids play games. It's called Family Game Night. It has 7 12x12 papers, all 300 dpi. It also has a ton of elements (visit the store for more details!) The elements are also 300 dpi .png files. Here are the previews:


For larger previews, drop by the So Digital Shop!I am also happy to show you the preview for the Family Game Night Add-On. This set includes a set of circus-themed cards, a coordinating paper, some really fun monkeys and a ribbon. The monkey is actually one I found on the ground one day while I was at the park with my kids! Enjoy! Click on preview to download!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 16 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got your store up and running! I hope that your talent can also give you a little "extra" other than the reward of satisfaction and sense of accomplishment.
    Jana

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.