Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's been forever!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been super busy with lots of fun projects. While on vacation, I found some great items to use in my Attic Treasures Kit -- soon to be on sale in the So Digital Shop. I want to be sure and give a special thanks to Mills for the vintage matchbooks she found in her basement, to Julie for the very old and gorgeous postcards, to my Dad for the antique photo frames and of course to my Mom for the great vintage jewelry she got for my projects.

When we got home from vacation we rushed over to my very very good friend Becke's wedding. I was her photographer. Thanks to her for believing I could do it! Anyway, here are the first few pages of her custom scrapbook.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.