Saturday, August 22, 2009

Guess what I got!

I know I haven't been doing a whole lot of postings lately. SORRY! Anyway, I am excited to announce that I bought a new computer last night! It's a desktop, so I have a better screen and more power. Power to do all my fun graphics. I hope to have a new freebie for you soon. I am still copying all my files but once that is done I should be able to knock out a freebie or two. I haven't made any alphas in a while, so maybe one of those. I don't know, I will see what this brain comes up with!

AND I'm so excited because I finally figured out how to use Adobe Plugins with my photo editor! So we'll see where that takes me! Wish me luck and thanks so much for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.