Sunday, August 9, 2009

Attic Treasures has finally arrived in the Shop!! Plus a freebie for you!



Here's the Add-On Kit

Download the Add-On kit here.

As you can see, Attic Treasures is a huge kit full of fabulously fun elements and papers! I really had fun making this set and it was so amazing how many people gave me little odds and ends to use in the kit. The places they came from were just too fun. For example, 3 pieces of the ephemera were in old books donated to our library. The pressed flowers were inside the pages of a very old book I bought for $.75 at a local thrift shop. The matchbooks were in a basement, the Easter postcards behind my best friend's walls. I hope you enjoy the treasures I've put in the FREE add-on kit. It has 3 12x12 papers, and 6 elements. Please drop by the So Digital Shop and buy the big kit!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stuff but what is the password?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome freebie, but it is asking for PW and I am not seeing it? Can you email me please, thanks so much Kat
    tragedyanne@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! YEAH, me too- I will come back for the password.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.