Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's been too long without a FREEBIE!!!

I am so sorry it has been so long since I posted anything, let alone scrapbooking stuff. Summer is turning out to be a busy time for me. Sis is going to a summer program at her preschool, I am working about double the hours at the library, trying to be a CT artist for Aubrey'sMom, getting display posters done and of course there is all the running around a mom has to do normally.

I am working on a new kit for my store called Attic Treasures and that is proving to be time consuming. I really think you'll find it worth buying though. I'll be sure to make an Add-On freebie for it to whet your appetite.

Anyway, on to the fun stuff. I just finished my camping displays for work. I made some fun word art for it, here they are. They are large .png files, please enjoy! Click on the previews to download from 4share.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jul. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.