Friday, April 24, 2009

New at the So Digital Shop + Freebie Add-On!

New at the So Digital Shop: Victorian Afternoon digital scrapbook set for $5.00. This set includes 11 papers, all are 300dpi and 12x12 format, as well as 43 elements (not all are shown in the preview.)


I am also happy to give you a freebie from this set. It includes 2 papers and 4 elements not included in the set for sale. I had a lot of fun with these elements in my poetry poster and I hope you enjoy them too!
To download, click the preview or click here.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, a lovely mini kit

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.