Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Greetings!

I am just writing a short note, as I need to get to bed. We are going to try a sunrise service at a new church tomorrow and I have to get up and get ready by 6:15. Anyway, the "Easter Bunny" has just finished hiding eggs and putting out baskets. I am sure the kids will be excited in the morning.


I took them to the circus today! I remember going to the circus once when I was a little girl. This is the second time Sis has gone and Lola's first time. We will continue to go each year, I want this to be a special memory of something they shared with me. Besides, I'm a big kid and I love the circus!


Gotta get to bed. I finally finished my Egypt posters, it's the first triple poster display, big but cool. I also made myself a new wallpaper. What do you think?

1 comment:

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.