Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Map Papers

I am working on a special project right now and was disappointed in the available free map papers for digital scrappers. So, I made myself a cute set of papers and decided to share them with you. Here they are: US1 US 2 Just click on the previews to download the full sized papers from photobucket. You will notice the center line has repeated states, when I made my 2-page layout, I used torn edges to break the paper where I needed it -- for my project, I needed most of Nebraska intact. This project of mine is a secret so I can't show you my layouts just yet, but I'll post them eventually. Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful papers. Great job! I find the same trouble finding really nice map stuff that isn't cute or silly. These are quite elegant looking papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to pin on pinterest your two great freebies. They are perfect for genealogists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what i've been looking for! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that others might see your comment, so keep your language out of the gutter.